The Virgin Islands Next Generation Network (viNGN) is a public corporation – a wholly owned subsidiary of the Virgin Islands Public Finance Authority. viNGN is primarily funded by grants from the Department of Commerce with a charter to provide wholesale broadband middle mile service to providers and to promote local economic growth, innovation and global competitiveness.
- Code.org on Twitter: Keep your brain active this summer!
- VI Source: viNGN Makes Moves to Harden Network
- viNGN to Provide Livestream Support and Free WiFi During St. John Festival 2018
- viNGN Honored to Attend First Lockhart Elementary School Etiquette and Manners Closing Ceremony
- Virgin Islands Next Generation Network Meeting of the Board of Directors June 21, 2018
Read Older Articles…
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
We're on Instagram!