Life Coach Martha Beck says, “I am dead serious about fun. As a life coach I am determined to help all my clients have as much fun as they possibly can. I’m often surprised by how vehemently some of them reject this idea. They see fun as trivial, unworthy, disreputable. Maybe they’ll have fun someday, they tell me, but not until they’ve made a huge fortune or a scientific breakthrough or an artistic masterpiece. What they don’t realize is that people who achieve such things are the ones who have fun doing them. Having fun is not a diversion from a successful life; it is the pathway to it.” read more
- Video: Inside the Beach House: Connecting the World’s Internet
- Code.org on Twitter: Keep your brain active this summer!
- VI Source: viNGN Makes Moves to Harden Network
- viNGN to Provide Livestream Support and Free WiFi During St. John Festival 2018
- viNGN Honored to Attend First Lockhart Elementary School Etiquette and Manners Closing Ceremony
Read Older Articles…
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
We're on Instagram!