When it comes to relaxation, there are no specific guidelines for how much of it a person should incorporate into their lifestyle, but making time to unwind and enjoy life is an important part of maintaining good health. Deep relaxation, like meditation, when practiced regularly not only relieves stress and anxiety, but also is shown to improve mood. Deep relaxation has many other potential benefits as well—it can decrease blood pressure, relieve pain, and improve your immune and cardiovascular systems. read more
- Video: Inside the Beach House: Connecting the World’s Internet
- Code.org on Twitter: Keep your brain active this summer!
- VI Source: viNGN Makes Moves to Harden Network
- viNGN to Provide Livestream Support and Free WiFi During St. John Festival 2018
- viNGN Honored to Attend First Lockhart Elementary School Etiquette and Manners Closing Ceremony
Read Older Articles…
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
We're on Instagram!