Remember that mindfulness is a state of active, open attention to the present. When you’re mindful, you observe your thoughts and feelings from a distance, without judging them good or bad. Instead of letting your life pass you by, mindfulness means living in the moment and awakening to experience. So, today, take some time to smell the roses, and enjoy the little things about your life, your family, spouse, friends, job. Don’t focus so much on the thorns- the pains and problems they cause you. Today, just focus on enjoying life. read more
- Video: Inside the Beach House: Connecting the World’s Internet
- Code.org on Twitter: Keep your brain active this summer!
- VI Source: viNGN Makes Moves to Harden Network
- viNGN to Provide Livestream Support and Free WiFi During St. John Festival 2018
- viNGN Honored to Attend First Lockhart Elementary School Etiquette and Manners Closing Ceremony
Read Older Articles…
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
We're on Instagram!