What does it mean to be thoughtful? It simply means we make a conscious decision in regards to the things we do for ourselves or for others. It means we pay attention to what is going on around us. It means that if we have the opportunity to go out of our way to do something to help someone, we make the conscious decision to do so. It means taking responsibility for our actions and therefore thinking things through before acting or reacting. read more
- Video: Inside the Beach House: Connecting the World’s Internet
- Code.org on Twitter: Keep your brain active this summer!
- VI Source: viNGN Makes Moves to Harden Network
- viNGN to Provide Livestream Support and Free WiFi During St. John Festival 2018
- viNGN Honored to Attend First Lockhart Elementary School Etiquette and Manners Closing Ceremony
Read Older Articles…
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
We're on Instagram!