Microsoft Windows 10 is finally here! If you still haven’t found time to get acquainted, take the time to breeze through this quick guide found at GCFLearnFree.org. GCFLearnFree provides free academic, typing, Microsoft Office, career, social media, graphics, and other training to everyone – we guide our PCC patrons to this web site often!
Microsoft Windows 10 is the newest Operating System from Microsoft, and many Windows users qualify for a free upgrade. Some new features to look out for are:
- Microsoft Edge – a new generation of browser (replaces Internet Explorer)
- Cortana – a “virtual assistant” – sort of like Apple’s Siri or Google Now
- Multiple Desktops and Tasks View – to make working across windows easier
- Action Center – to access certain settings and update information
- Tablet Mode – to end the confusion many Windows 8 users experienced, to distinguish between the desktop and device-friendly modes
Go now to GCFLearnFree.org’s introduction to Windows 10 – and happy computing!