Have you ever been pranked? If done well, a prank can not only bring a smile to your face, but show you how not to take yourself so seriously, and that someone thought enough about you to put energy into planning something that could make you both enjoy a good laugh together. You don’t have to be a kid to play practical jokes and funny pranks on friends and family members; adults like to make some mischief too. The key is to make sure your prank is hilarious instead of harmful. Avoid tricks that are rude, dangerous, damaging, or hurtful, and always keep your audience in mind. The following tricks are perfect for a little grown-up goofy fun. read more
- Video: Inside the Beach House: Connecting the World’s Internet
- Code.org on Twitter: Keep your brain active this summer!
- VI Source: viNGN Makes Moves to Harden Network
- viNGN to Provide Livestream Support and Free WiFi During St. John Festival 2018
- viNGN Honored to Attend First Lockhart Elementary School Etiquette and Manners Closing Ceremony
Read Older Articles…
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
We're on Instagram!