We had an excellent time Monday morning at Freshman Week for Ivanna Eudora Kean High School – Yvonne and Anita were on hand for a presentation on child Internet safety and cyber bullying. We were especially impressed by the young engineers in the Audio/Visual booth who got us set up to do our presentation which included embedded video with utmost efficiency and professionalism!
- Virgin Islands Next Generation Network Meeting of the Board of Directors June 21, 2018
- StateScoop: USVI BIT Director and CIO Angelo “Tony” Riddick shares post-disaster insights
- Teacher recommendations being accepted for USVI Cybersecurity Summer Camps
- viNGN Bids Fond Farewell to Jobs for America’s Graduates Intern
- National Digital Inclusion Alliance releases free guidebook
Read Older Articles…
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
We're on Instagram!Celebrating Ivanna Eudora Kean 12th grader and Jobs for America's Graduates (JAG) intern Lennard “Lenny” Finley as he completed his 6 week Career Technical Education internship. Finley worked with other departments, and reported to Celestino White, Jr. who was his supervisor in his acting capacity as Lead Field Technician. Lenny provided energy and focus as he explored fiber optics installations and recovery, inside wiring and network design with our OSP and Network Ops teams; Mr. Finley has been an awesome pleasure to work with, and we wish him only the best as he pursues his dreams, beginning at the University of the Virgin Islands! Pictured: viNGN SVP/HR Director JoAnna Severin, Lennard Finley, viNGN Lead Field Technician Celestino White, Jr.