The National Digital Inclusion Alliance (NDIA) in partnership with Google Fiber, has made its Digital Inclusion Startup Manual available online. Digital Inclusion involves ensuring that all citizens have access to the telecommunications and digital training and tools for personal, professional and social enhancement. Access the guide atstartup.digitalinclusion.org.
- Press release: RT Park Hosts Community Briefings on St. Thomas and St. Croix
- viNGN Joins VI Housing Authority in Celebration of Older Americans Month
- VI Source: viNGN Eyes Extending Broadband Range to Underserved Areas
- Lucinda Millin Home Public Computer Center Event May 30
- Cyber Bullying Prevention Workshops at Bowsky School
Read Older Articles…
We're on Instagram!
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MAGAZINE