The Community Action Now! Academy (CANAcademy) USVI is set to launch a series of Workforce Development courses through the U.S. Virgin Islands Department of Labor (VIDOL). Registration ends June 8th, and classes will begin June 24th. Contact your VIDOL representative to register, (340) 776-3700:
- Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) – 8 weeks
- Includes Microsoft Specialist Certification and CAP Certification
- Certified Bookkeeping Professional (CB) – 12 weeks
- Includes Quickbooks and the Certified Bookkeeping Certification
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Certification (ESB) – 5 weeks
- Prepares business owners to start and expand their small businesses
Course schedules vary based on course selected. Format: Mixed online w/mandatory onsite labs. Labs are held at the Long Path/Garden Street Community Center on St. Thomas. Day and evening courses available. Instructor led ONLY.
The St. Thomas Department of Labor office may be reached at (340) 776-3700.
The general public may also participate by contacting CANAcademy directly: (340) 474-1510.
CANAcademy is an authorized CERTIPORT partner in the USVI.
- Website: www.communityactionnow.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit CAN Academy USVI on Facebook