Hats off to the University of the Virgin Islands Research & Technology Park for hosting “Business Attraction Summit 2019 – Creating a Tech Hub in the Caribbean”! Here, USVI Governor Albert Bryan, Jr. emphasizes how entrepreneurship is key to moving the territory’s economy forward.
- VI Source: Next Generation Network Plans Public School Computer Science Instruction
- viNGN introduces programming concepts at 2nd Women of AT&T Girls in Future Technologies Day
- UVI Research & Technology Park Debuts ACCELERATE VI Program
- GERS Hosts viNGN Workshops in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- viNGN Board of Directors to meet Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Read Older Articles…
We're on Instagram!
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MAGAZINE