3-month accelerator program designed to help startup companies grow and scale from the U.S. Virgin Islands; application deadline: March 8, 2020
Accelerate VI is an initiative of the Research and Technology Park (RTPark) designed to further the development and growth of early-stage technology ventures. Up to seven startups will be selected to participate in a rigorous, 12-week program on St. Croix starting on April 13th. Each participating startup will receive access to capital, in-depth mentoring and training from a community of seasoned and experienced entrepreneurs, complementary work space, international development resources, and partner perks anchored by a specialized curriculum centered around growing a sustainable business in the Caribbean and beyond.
Accelerate VI applications are open to all persons who are 18 years or older with a technology enabled company. Interested parties may only submit one application per cohort and must adhere to the following criteria:
● Are registered, or willing to be registered, to do business in the US Virgin Islands
● Past idea stage: MVP (Minimum Viable Product), beta, or launched
● Have the ability to scale into national / global markets
● Technology or technology-enabled company (No Service Providers)
● Generated less than $500,000 in annual revenue
● Commitment to Accelerate VI programming attendance policy. (Programming will be held 75% in person / 25% virtual)
To complete an application visit : http://bit.ly/AccelerateVIsp20
Applications will close on March 8th.
For questions or concerns please feel free to visit their website at AccelerateVI.com or contact Accelerate VI Entrepreneurship Associate Amanda Spann directly at Amanda.Spann@Uvirtpark.net .