VI Source journalist James Gardner recently shared details of the plans discussed at a recent meeting of the Board of Directors of the Virgin Islands Next Generation Network (viNGN) to “harden” the territory’s 100% fiber-optic telecommunications network. Continue reading
- Video: Inside the Beach House: Connecting the World’s Internet
- Code.org on Twitter: Keep your brain active this summer!
- VI Source: viNGN Makes Moves to Harden Network
- viNGN to Provide Livestream Support and Free WiFi During St. John Festival 2018
- viNGN Honored to Attend First Lockhart Elementary School Etiquette and Manners Closing Ceremony
Read Older Articles…
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
We're on Instagram!