Governor Albert Bryan, Jr. presided over his first meeting of the Board of Directors of the Virgin Islands Next Generation Network, Inc. (viNGN) on Tuesday, May 14 at the offices of the Public Finance Authority on St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands.Continue reading
- Computer Science is Changing Everything – Join the Hour of Code!
- Virgin Islands Next Generation Network Board of Directors to Meet Dec. 20
- VI Source: Next Generation Network Plans Public School Computer Science Instruction
- viNGN introduces programming concepts at 2nd Women of AT&T Girls in Future Technologies Day
- UVI Research & Technology Park Debuts ACCELERATE VI Program
Read Older Articles…
We're on Instagram!
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MAGAZINE