Approximately 75 students at the Bertha C. Boschulte Middle School were introduced to core programming concepts as viNGN presented them with an “Hour of Code” during the school’s Career Day on Thursday, December 13, 2018. This year’s activity centered around the Illumination animated film “Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch“. Continue reading
- National organizations promote mobile app to help identify gaps in U.S. high speed internet coverage
- St. John Source: St. John Library Celebrates Digital Learning Day #DLDay
- viNGN Pop-Up Digital Coaching: Google Applied Digital Skills at Sprauve Library on Digital Learning Day 2019
- Halos to the Community, our AgFair Angels – from viNGN
- Meet us at AgriFest 2019!
Read Older Articles…
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
We're on Instagram!