U.S. Virgin Islands residents with combined vision and hearing losses are eligible to apply for iCanConnect, a national program that offers free technology tools, installation and the training to use them effectively. The University of the Virgin Islands is the local administrator.Continue reading
- Computer Science is Changing Everything – Join the Hour of Code!
- Virgin Islands Next Generation Network Board of Directors to Meet Dec. 20
- VI Source: Next Generation Network Plans Public School Computer Science Instruction
- viNGN introduces programming concepts at 2nd Women of AT&T Girls in Future Technologies Day
- UVI Research & Technology Park Debuts ACCELERATE VI Program
Read Older Articles…
We're on Instagram!
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MAGAZINE