U.S. Virgin Islands businesses seeking to train and hire new or returning employees displaced due to the 2017 hurricanes Irma and Maria are being encouraged to participate in “Restoring Futures“. This program is funded by a $4,997,845 National Dislocated Worker Grant awarded to ICF for the U.S. Virgin Islands, by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration. Workforce180 is coordinating locally, in partnership with MedCerts, the Virgin Islands Department of Labor, and the USVI Economic Development Authority.Continue reading
- Meet us at AgriFest 2019!
- Workforce180 encourages USVI businesses to participate in national hiring assistance program “Restoring Futures”
- National Digital Inclusion Alliance to host #NetInclusion2019 in Charlotte, North Carolina Apr. 1-3, 2019
- viNGN included in Italian daily Il Corriere della Sera article on technology’s role in diversifying USVI economy
- Community Action Now’s CAN Academy USVI to offer National Certifications Locally
Read Older Articles…
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
We're on Instagram!