Approximately 75 students at the Bertha C. Boschulte Middle School were introduced to core programming concepts as viNGN presented them with an “Hour of Code” during the school’s Career Day on Thursday, December 13, 2018. This year’s activity centered around the Illumination animated film “Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch“. Continue reading
- BCB Students Blaze Through the Hour of Code
- January outreach services planned by Regional Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped on St. Croix and St. Thomas
- UVI CELL Announces Participation in Ed4Online “1 Million Course Giveaway”
- Hour of Code 2018 activities announced for Computer Science Education Week
- Mindful Mondays: Keep children cyber-secure when you travel!
Read Older Articles…
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
We're on Instagram!