We’ve established dozens of Public Computer Centers (PCCs) in the U.S. Virgin Islands and we’re inviting YOU to get involved and give back by helping us to bridge the Digital Divide! Volunteers are needed to assist PCC Site Managers (training provided), be coaches and provide free tech courses. Governmental agencies and civic organizers may utilize PCCs for training clientele to access online tools and resources. Be a part of the USVI Technological Revolution! Visit our PCC Classifieds and !nspire!!!
- Workforce180 encourages USVI businesses to participate in national hiring assistance program “Restoring Futures”
- National Digital Inclusion Alliance to host #NetInclusion2019 in Charlotte, North Carolina Apr. 1-3, 2019
- viNGN included in Italian daily Il Corriere della Sera article on technology’s role in diversifying USVI economy
- Community Action Now’s CAN Academy USVI to offer National Certifications Locally
- viNGN Shares Cyberbullying Tips with Students of Delta Sigma Theta Saturday Academy
Read Older Articles…
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
We're on Instagram!