We’ve established dozens of Public Computer Centers (PCCs) in the U.S. Virgin Islands and we’re inviting YOU to get involved and give back by helping us to bridge the Digital Divide! Volunteers are needed to assist PCC Site Managers (training provided), be coaches and provide free tech courses. Governmental agencies and civic organizers may utilize PCCs for training clientele to access online tools and resources. Be a part of the USVI Technological Revolution! Visit our PCC Classifieds and !nspire!!!
- Your questions, answered! viNGN FAQs
- Press Release: viNGN ISP Partner OmniSystems, Inc. Execs Garner Top 100 MBE® Distinction
- viNGN Disaster Preparedness Page Shifts to Informational Mode
- Photos: viNGN Encourages Parents and Students to Stay Internet Safe at Parent Conference 2018
- viNGN readies citizens for greater digital literacy with Tech Beginners Boot Camp
Read Older Articles…
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
We're on Instagram!