(BroadbandUSA) The Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (BTOP) and BroadbandUSA newsletter for February 2015 has been released.
In this issue:
- The launch of BroadbandUSA
- Exciting events in Kentucky and Minnesota, where statewide broadband projects are gaining steam
- Blog posts on public-private partnerships for broadband investment – and the economic and social impact of BTOP, as documented in an extensive study by ASR Analytics.
- BBUSA Newsletter February 2015 (PDF download)
– Excerpts from statement issued by Assistant Secretary for Communications and Information and National Telecommunications and Information Administration Administrator Lawrence E. Strickling
(NTIA) – Over the past five years, we at NTIA have seen first-hand through our broadband grant program the power of broadband to transform lives and impact communities. Broadband has become a cornerstone of economic growth, providing Americans the tools they need to participate in the rapidly growing digital economy. Continue reading