(via Computing Community Consortium) – The Homeland Security Bureau of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has begun accepting public comment on the impact of natural disasters on the availability of communications and FCC response, through January 22, 2018. Filing # 17-344 Continue reading
- viNGN to participate in Women of AT&T STEM workshop
- Techie Tuesdays: We are loving Solvusoft’s Ultimate Guide to Windows 10 Troubleshooting!
- Celebrate International Digital Inclusion Week #IDIW2018 at Florence Williams Public Library on St. Croix
- October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month!
- viNGN partners with WTJX, VI Consortium to support voter registration drive, gubernatorial debate
Read Older Articles…
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
We're on Instagram!