(via Computing Community Consortium) – The Homeland Security Bureau of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has begun accepting public comment on the impact of natural disasters on the availability of communications and FCC response, through January 22, 2018. Filing # 17-344 Continue reading
- BCB Students Blaze Through the Hour of Code
- January outreach services planned by Regional Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped on St. Croix and St. Thomas
- UVI CELL Announces Participation in Ed4Online “1 Million Course Giveaway”
- Hour of Code 2018 activities announced for Computer Science Education Week
- Mindful Mondays: Keep children cyber-secure when you travel!
Read Older Articles…
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
We're on Instagram!