Girls Who Code, a nonprofit organization dedicated to building the largest pipeline of future female engineers in the U.S.A., has approved the establishment of a chapter in the United States Virgin Islands (Club Code VI728), hosted at the University of the Virgin Islands, St. Thomas campus. A call has been issued for volunteer Facilitators, 18 years and up for activities beginning this fall. Continue reading
- Video: Inside the Beach House: Connecting the World’s Internet
- Code.org on Twitter: Keep your brain active this summer!
- VI Source: viNGN Makes Moves to Harden Network
- viNGN to Provide Livestream Support and Free WiFi During St. John Festival 2018
- viNGN Honored to Attend First Lockhart Elementary School Etiquette and Manners Closing Ceremony
Read Older Articles…
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
We're on Instagram!