(via Univision.com News) Daryl Wade, Chief Information Officer for the Virgin Islands Next Generation Network, Inc. (viNGN) was instrumental in reconnecting St. John to the world within a week after devastating Hurricane Irma with high-speed Internet and free public Wi-Fi. Continue reading
- BCB Students Blaze Through the Hour of Code
- January outreach services planned by Regional Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped on St. Croix and St. Thomas
- UVI CELL Announces Participation in Ed4Online “1 Million Course Giveaway”
- Hour of Code 2018 activities announced for Computer Science Education Week
- Mindful Mondays: Keep children cyber-secure when you travel!
Read Older Articles…
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
We're on Instagram!