U.S. Virgin Islands businesses seeking to train and hire new or returning employees displaced due to the 2017 hurricanes Irma and Maria are being encouraged to participate in “Restoring Futures“. This program is funded by a $4,997,845 National Dislocated Worker Grant awarded to ICF for the U.S. Virgin Islands, by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration. Workforce180 is coordinating locally, in partnership with MedCerts, the Virgin Islands Department of Labor, and the USVI Economic Development Authority.Continue reading
- Computer Science is Changing Everything – Join the Hour of Code!
- Virgin Islands Next Generation Network Board of Directors to Meet Dec. 20
- VI Source: Next Generation Network Plans Public School Computer Science Instruction
- viNGN introduces programming concepts at 2nd Women of AT&T Girls in Future Technologies Day
- UVI Research & Technology Park Debuts ACCELERATE VI Program
Read Older Articles…
We're on Instagram!
Follow our TweetsMy Tweets
SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MAGAZINE